- Grady, C. E. Kipkorir, K. Nguyen, E.R. Blatchley III. 2015. Microbial quality of improved drinking water sources: evidence from western Kenya and southern Vietnam. J. of Water and Health. 13(2): 607–612.
- Grady, C., X. He, S. Peeta 2015. Integrating social network analysis with analytic network process for international development project selection to increase organizational reach. Expert Systems with Applications. 42(12); doi:10.1016/j.eswa.2015.02.039
- Grady, C., A. P. Reimer, J. R. Frankenberger, and L. S. Prokopy. 2013. Locating Existing Best Management Practices within a watershed: The value of multiple methods. Journal of American Water Resources Association. 49(4): 883-895.
- Grady, C. and T. Younos. 2012. Bottled Water Technology and Its Global Ramifications: An Overview. International Water Technology Journal. 2(2):185-195.
Peer Reviewed Books and Chapters
- Younos, T. and C. Grady eds. 2014. Potable Water: Emerging Global Problems and Solutions. The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry. Springer Publishing. ISBN 978-3-319-06563-2.
- Grady, C., S.C. Weng, and E.R. Blatchley III. 2014. Global potable water: current status, critical problems and future perspectives. In Potable Water: Emerging Global Problems and Solutions. The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry. Springer Publishing.
- Younos, T., and C. Grady eds. 2013. Climate Change in Water Resources. The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry, Vol 25. Springer Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-642-37585-9.
- Chen, Y.S., L. Li, L. Jiang, C. Grady, and X.H. Li. 2013. The Impact of Urban Water Use on Energy Consumption and Climate Change: A Case Study of Household Water Use in Beijing. In Climate Change in Water Resources. The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry. 169-197.
Selected Reviewed Conference Proceedings, Journal Impact Reports and Special Reports
- Bockenhauer, S., Fields, F., Clement, Z., Chao, A., Schmitt, R., Grady, C., and Schoeberlein, D. 2017. Energy-Water Nexus. U.S. Department of Energy. Quadrennial Energy Review 1.2 Baseline Reports. Environment Baseline Vol. 4.
- Grady, C. 2013. Independent Review of the Challenge Program on Water and Food Mekong. Evaluating program effectiveness through the attributes and perceptions of partner organizations.
- Ortiz, A., D. Chiu, C. Grady, E.R. Blatchley III. 2013. Variability in the Performance of municipal Wastewater UV Disinfection Systems. Proceedings of the International Ultraviolet Association World Congress 2013. Las Vegas, NV, September 2013.
- Grady, C. and T. Younos. 2012. Bottled Water: Panacea or Plague. American Water Resources Association. Water Resources Impact. 4(6):15-17.
Additional conference proceedings available upon request
- Grady, C. November 2016. “Negotiating the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol”. University of Maryland, Global Environmental Politics Course. Invited presentation. College Park, Maryland.
- Grady, C. November 2016. “Science and Policy Communications”. Purdue University, Agronomy 596 Professional Presentations Course. Invited presentation. West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Grady, C. October 2015. “Communicating with Policy Makers”. Purdue University, Agronomy 596 Professional Presentations Course. Invited presentation. West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Grady, C. March 2014. “Social Network Analysis in the Mekong River Basin: Opportunities for Research”. An Giang University. Invited presentation. Long Xuyen, Vietnam.
- Grady C.. March 2013. “Performance of Biologically-Active Sand Filters for Drinking Water Treatment: Exploration of Biophysical Factors and Consumer Social Behavior Trends in Eldoret, Kenya”. Office of Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs Spring Reception. Invited presentation. West Lafayette IN.
- Grady, C., E.R. Blatchley III, Isaac Soita. February 2013. “Performance of Biologically-Active Sand Filters for Drinking Water Treatment: Exploration of Biophysical Factors and Consumer Social Behavior Trends in Eldoret, Kenya”, Disinfection and Public Health Conference. Indianapolis, IN.
- Grady, C. January 2012. “Preparing Emerging Young Professionals for Transboundary Environmental Research and Leadership through Experiential Learning: The Across Borders Fellowship Program”, National Council on Science and the Environment Annual Conference. Washington DC.
- Grady, C. and M. Schaefer. September 2011. “Water words that work, how to make an engaging brochure”, Indiana Watersheds Webinar Series, Invited presentation.
- Grady, C. and J. Frankenberger. August 2011. “The impact of scale: evaluation of best management practices in the Eagle Creek watershed”, American Society of Agricultural & Biological Engineers Annual Conference, Oral Presentation. Lexington, KY.
Additional presentations available upon request